DREAMIX is a software development company committed to providing bespoke services and solutions to its customers in line with the highest industry standards.
Protecting the privacy of our customers is among our top priorities, which is why we have undertaken all appropriate measures to comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regualtion – GPDR).
Details of Your Data Controller
Company Name: Dreamix OOD (Дриймикс ООД)
Company number: 175111446 (on the Bulgarian Companies Register)
Business address: 15-17 Tintyava St, Izgrev, Sofia – 1113, Bulgaria
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Types of Data We Collect
This Policy applies to the collection of personal data through the website jonconf.com, owned and managed by DREAMIX. The website was developed specifically for the jOnConf.
We collect personal information about you through our event registration form that enables us to ensure your participation in the jOnConf. The data we collect in this regard include your name, family name, e-mail address, and phone number.
In addition, we process your payment details when you purchase a ticket for one or more of our events. This is performed exclusively for the purpose of executing the payment transaction and this information will not be shared with any third parties except the banks involved in the authorization of the transaction.
- Essential cookies: they are required for the proper functioning of our website
- Performance cookies: they allow us to count the number of visitors on our website and monitor their movement on the website. This helps us improve our website’s effectiveness and ensure that it meets the needs of our customers.
- Preference cookies: they remember your preferences on our website, so that we can provide you with a personalized experience on your next visit
- Advertising cookies: they record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited, the links you have followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
We do not support Do Not Track, which is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Why We Collect Your Data
We collect personal data from you in order to conduct our business and provide you with the services we offer. These include, but may not be limited to:
- Enable your participation in jOnConf
- Execute the purchase of your ticket for the event
- Send you a newsletter with a recording of the event
- Provide you customer support where necessary
- Gather statistical data about the event and regarding the functionality of our website. Your data will be completely anonymised in this regard and will never be processed in isolation from the collective pool of data about the activity on our website.
The legal grounds for the processing of your personal data are the following:
- You have expressly given us consent to process your data (by accepting this Policy on the registration form)
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (for example, when you buy a ticket for our event)
- The processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interests of DREAMIX (for example, gathering data about our business activities and improving our services)
Our services are not directed at any persons under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal data of such persons. Should it come to our knowledge that we have processed information about a person under the age of 16, this information will be duly deleted. Any parent or guardian who believes that their child has submitted information through our website can get in contact with us, and we will take appropriate measures to resolve the situation.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We only retain your data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for their processing described above. In addition, we may retain your data if this is required by law or in order to resolve arising legal disputes.
At any moment you have the opportunity to object to the further processing of your personal data.
Who We Share Your Information With
We will only disclose your personal data to third party service providers that help us carry out our business activity. These parties will process your data on our behalf and only with our authorization. They are obliged to protect your privacy and we guarantee that they have enforced appropriate measures to keep your information confidential. Some of the service providers we partner with in this regard are:
- Google Analytics
You can go to the websites of these companies and review their own privacy policies for further information.
We will not be sharing your personal data with any other third parties, unless otherwise required by law.
In any case, your data will not be shared with any third parties outside the EEA (EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein), unless this is explicitly permitted by local legislation and there are adequate security measures in place.
Your Rights Under the GDPR
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- right of access and right to receive information regarding the processing of your data;
- right to object to the processing when the data are processed based on a legitimate interest of the company;
- right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when the data are processed solely based on your consent;
- right to portability of data processed based on your explicit consent, which we will observe in accordance with your instructions, either by providing you with a copy of the data, or by automatically transferring them to another organization;
- right to rectification in cases where the data we store about you are incorrect;
- ‘right to be forgotten’ when the data are processed based on your consent or when the processing is unlawful;
- right to file a complaint with the relevant regulatory body (more information below);
- right to compensation.
In order to invoke your GDPR rights, please contact us on email@example.com
We will address your request as soon as possible, but in any case within a period of 30 days. Please bear in mind that we might require some personal information in order to process your request.
Your right to information can be exercised free of charge, provided that we do not consider it an unjustified abuse of right (for example, if you request the same information multiple times within a short period of time).
Contact Details of the Relevant Regulatory Body
At any time you have the opportunity to address a complaint directly to the following regulatory body:
Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP)
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd, Sofia – 1592 Phone No: 02 915 3 518
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional information or questions, please contact us using the details provided above.